Open to all students, faculty and staff!
Students, Faculty and Staff -- Save Wednesday September 17 from 11a to 1p to attend the 3rd Annual Webster Wellness Fair! This year’s theme is “Break Out of Your Box” – in other words, explore a new workout, a different food, an alternative setting – be strategic and plan ahead! Join us at Grant Gymnasium to talk to wellness experts, enjoy free samples of food and materials, attend fitness demonstrations, experience a relaxing chair massage, and get a chance to win fun fitness giveaways! Speaking of “breaking out of your box “ – Save the date to come to the FAIR!
See more detailed information under “Events/Programs” on the Webster Wellness blog. Questions? Contact email@example.com, or any member of the Webster Wellness Committee. These opportunities are brought to you by Webster Wellness to help you make positive life-style changes to help improve your overall health and well-being. #gorlokstrong
REACH for a #gorlokstrong bike blender smoothie. Sponsored
by Mindful by Sodexo.
• STRETCH OUT at our Fitness Workshops sponsored by St. Louis Fitness & Wellness Group
• 11:30 a.m. - Yoga with Gladys Smith, Counseling and
• 12:15 p.m. - 5 Minute Workouts with Brian Byrd, Owner,
St. Louis Fitness & Wellness Group
• RECEIVE a FREE St. Louis FITCLUB REWARDS CARD worth $25 towards local wellness services
• TOUR the Fitness Center with the Gorlok Fitness Club and
ENGAGE in chess with the SPICE Chess Team members
• SETTLE IN for a FREE Chair Massage by “Back to Work”
• GET SCREENED at the Committed to Health Chiropractic Center and Mississippi Value Blood Center and SUPPORT Delta Phi Epsilon’s “Delete Blood Cancer” drive and Health Research through Volunteer for Health
• PLAY for fun and recreation in our RECESS AREA
• TRY healthy food and nutrition samples from local growers
and vendors Webster Groves Farmers Market, Fruit My Cube,
The Natural Way, Smoothie King.
• EXPLORE Wellness exhibitors and their giveaways: American Heart Association and Go Red, Club Fitness, Diversity Awareness Partnership, Enterprise Bank & Trust, GirlTrek, livewellstlouis.org, Metro Transit, Ridefinders, St. Louis County Smoking Cessation, ScholarShop, Siteman Cancer Center, Southside Cyclery, Title Boxing, Virtual Diabetes Prevention, Webster Eye Care Center, YMCA.
• SUPPORT Webster University exhibitors such as Behavioral and Social Sciences Club (BASS), Counseling & Life Development, Student Health Services, Sustainability, Campus Activities, Campus Dining, Webster Staff Alliance, Campus Ministries, Webster Wellness, Webster Works Worldwide and more!
• ENTER your name for a chance at a PRIZE. Drawings every 30
minutes with GRAND PRIZES from our generous vendors and
including Garmin Forerunner 10! Extended sites, submit your
entry through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at 11:00am to 1:00pm
University Center, Grant Gymnasium
175 Edgar Rd, Webster Groves, MO 63119