This event is a fantastic opportunity for internationals to gather valuable information about setting up a business in the Netherlands.
When: Tuesday, April 21
Where: Webster University Leiden
Boommarkt 1, 2311 EA Leiden
Women’s Business Initiative International (WBII) and Webster University Leiden have joined forces again and are organizing an information-packed workshop where you can learn about:
1. Business set up in the Netherlands: general differences between Dutch and other markets.
2. Legal, administrative and tax considerations from a personal and business perspective.
3. Reality check – gain insights, tips and financial insights from those who have already set up.
4. Brainstorm and identify the actions you need to take to move forward.
5. Building your network – Dutch style!
Tuesday, April 21 at 5:30pm to 9:30pm
Webster Leiden Campus, Room 7
Boommarkt 1, 2311 EA Leiden, Netherlands