FORUM – ROUND TABLE
Implications of the U.S. Withdrawal from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action and the Re-Imposition of U.S. Sanctions on Iran – Overview from a Swiss perspective
Date: Thursday, January 31st 2019
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Place: Webster LLC Commons Room
This is a free event, but we kindly ask that you register HERE
Further to the U.S. withdrawal from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) and the Re-Imposition of U.S. Sanctions on Iran, substantial confusion remains regarding the practical consequences triggered by the US withdrawal, in particular, for Swiss and European counterparts.
The Forum – Round Table will provide a comprehensive discussion panel with prominent Swiss and Iranian specialists.
Moderator: Dominique Jolly, Professor of Business Strategy at Webster University Geneva
- Grégoire Mallard, Associate Professor, Anthropology and Sociology at the GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES, in Geneva
- Jubin M. Goodarzi, Associate Professor and Deputy Head of the International Relations Department at Webster University Geneva.
- Sharif Nezam-Mafi, Chairman of the Iran-Switzerland Chamber of Commerce, in Iran.
- Cyrus Siassi, Swiss attorney-at-Law, Solicitor England & Wales; Chairman of the Iran-Switzerland Chamber of Commerce, in Geneva and lecturer on the topic of International Sanctions and Embargoes at the Institute for Studies in Finance & Banking and VisionCompliance in Geneva
- Laurent Sciboz, Conseiller Financier / Spécialiste Bancaire, LS Advisory.
Thursday, January 31
Webster University Geneva, Living and Learning Center (LLC)
Route de Collex 9 1293 Bellevue, Switzerland