80 Employers to Attend the Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion All-Majors Career & Internship Fair
The Career Planning & Development Center is excited to welcome 80 employers to the Webster Groves campus on Thursday, Sept. 29, 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., in the University Center, Grant Gym, for the Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion All-Majors Career & Internship Fair. Students and alumni are encouraged to register for the fair via Handshake, the university's online career management and recruiting platform here: https://rb.gy/76ufdw
This fair is an opportunity for participating employers to connect with students and alumni and promote their company's commitment to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. Students, alumni, and community members are invited to speak with recruiters hiring for seasonal internships, part-time, and full-time jobs.
- Abstrakt Marketing Group
- Accenture Federal Services
- Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC
- Anders CPAs + Advisors
- ARCO Business Services
- Arsenal Business Growth
- Aspire Software
- BJC HealthCare
- Caleres, Inc.
- Carrollton Bank
- Charles Schwab & Company
- Community School
- Compass Health
- Conference Technologies, Inc.
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Easterseals Midwest
- Edward Jones Investments
- Enterprise Bank & Trust
- Enterprise Fleet Management
- Fastenal Company - District
- FCB Banks
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- FedEx Ground
- Gateway Studios & Production Services
- Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Hoyleton Youth and Family Services
- Hussmann Corporation
- Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
- KIPP St. Louis
- L'Arche St. Louis
- Less Annoying CRM
- Littleton Elementary School District
- Marsh McLennan Agency St. Louis
- Mehlville School District
- Midland States Bank
- Missouri Department of Conservation
- Missouri Department of Social Services - Children's Division
- New Honor Society
- Nine PBS
- Northwestern Mutual – Clayton
- Office of the Missouri State Auditor
- Opera Theatre of Saint Louis
- Palm Health
- Penske Truck Leasing
- PLS Logistics Services
- Purk And Associates, P.C.
- RubinBrown LLP
- Saint Louis Public Schools - St Louis Public School District
- Sansone Group
- Schnuck Markets, Inc.
- Schowalter & Jabouri, PC
- Senior Benefit Services
- Sherwood Forest
- Slalom Consulting
- Smart Kids, Inc.
- Social Security Administration - Kansas City Region, Center for Human Resources
- St. Louis Teacher Residency
- St. Louis Community College
- SYSRS IT SERVICES
- U.S. Navy Officer Programs - Mid America
- UHY LLP
- United Rentals, Inc.
- University of Missouri's College of Business - Graduate Programs
- Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis Inc.
- US Army Healthcare Recruiting, Kansas City
- US Army Kansas City Recruiting Battalion
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- Waterway Carwash
- Youth In Need
Students and alumni can prepare for the fair by accessing the Career Planning & Development Center's directory of resume writing resources (https://linktr.ee/wucareerplanning) and attend one of the virtual Career Fair Prep Workshops on Tuesday, September 20, 12:00 - 1:00 PM (https://rb.gy/2pbwxy) or Wednesday, September 21, 2:00 - 3:00 PM (https://rb.gy/thnplq).
Direct any questions about the Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion All-Majors Career & Internship Fair to John Link, Director, Career Planning & Development Center by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, September 29 at 1:30pm
175 Edgar Road, 63119