Sexual Assault Awareness Month
APRIL IS SEXUAL ASSAULT AWARENESS MONTH-
This is at multiple locations on campus.
April is a time of new beginnings and time for the annual awareness events on our campus.
This is our 15th year of Take back the Campus- Join us
Here is a list of the activities this month that focus on raising awareness. Attend to learn more, be a support person,learn refferal options, and take an active part in raising awareness on our campus:
- April 5th Healthy Relationships and Consent- University Center- Presentation Room- 12 pm.
- April 6th Take Back the Day- EAB commons- Info table and ribbons,make a Peace Banner 12-2.
- April 12th Work-Life Balance- University center- Presentation Room- 12 to 1 pm.
- April 13th TAKE BACK THE NIGHT PANEL- guests incluse Safe Connections, Alive, Sex Crimes Detective, St. Louis Sexual Assault Response Team, Webster Title IX Deputy, Webster Sexual Assault Advocate, and The Dean of Students- An important evening for all of us to listen, discuss, and learn- Library Conference Room 6- 8 pm.
- April 17th LGBTQ Info Table- EAB commons- Information and initives that focus on men survivors of assault and abuse. 1- 3 pm.
- April 19 Ribbons and Info Entrance way to the Library- 12 - 2pm
- April 20th Marletto's Info Table and info- Make a piece for the Peace Banner- 12 - 2pm
- April 21st Transforming Violence through Yoga & meditation- The Love House (Alumni House) 12 to 1pm open to all levels.
- April 24th Trauma & Mental Health- learn the psychological and physical aspects of trauma and learn ways to deal with stress, trauma, and grief. 12- 1pm University center- Presentation Room (Don't miss this one)
Monday, April 24 at 12:00pm
470 East Lockwood, 63119